AFRMA Rat & Mouse Calendar Photo Contest
For the 2013 Calendar!
Open to All!
- It’s that time of year to make AFRMA’s Calendar and submit your photos. Send in your color photograph
showing a rat or mouse or baby rat(s). Photos must be in focus. Color photo copies not acceptable (must be original
print or digital e-mailed photo).
Digital camera submissions must be set to the Maximum
resolution/quality settings on the camera. (4 mega-pixel or higher camera recommended.)
Do Not use any program (Photoshop, Photopaint, etc.) to change the resolution/size/color after photo is taken.
- Complete an entry form for each photo submitted (even if it is the same animal).
- Photos taken by a professional photographer or photo studio will not be accepted. (i.e. a professional is one who
gets paid for their work and that is their career).
- All entries become the property of AFRMA. Photos are not returned and we may use them
in the newsletter at some point. If used in the newsletter, owner will receive a complimentary copy. Owner
may retain copyright to the photo. By submitting your photo you give AFRMA permission to use it.
- The grand prize winner will receive a free calendar with their photo on the front cover and a
certificate. All Runner-up and Honorable Mention winners will receive $1 off of a calendar or an item
from the web page sales catalog, a certificate, and their photo will appear in one of the months.
- Entries will be judged on clarity, composition, and subject matter (themed photos for each month
- Mail entries to AFRMA Calendar Photo Contest, 9230 64th St., Riverside, CA 92509-5924.
E-mail entries to:
Entry deadline is July 31, 2012 (postmark okay).
AFRMA 2013 Calendar Photo Contest
|Name of Animal(s):|
|Name of Owner:|
|Species of Animal:|
|Breed/Coat Type/Color of Animal (if applicable):|
© 1995–2013 American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association.
All text, artwork, and photos are copyright to AFRMA, and/or the author, artist, or photographer.
Unauthorized copying of any part constitutes a breach of copyright law.